Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Confessions of a flagger posted on flagfreeeugene

So the flagger had made a post on one of my threads a few days ago. I decided to give it it's own thread.


Posted by anonymous on "I hate flaggers" at 8:33 p.m.:

>>>"Hi! I'm the flagger of Eugene's board. It all started awhile ago when I was merely posting my personal opinion on Safeway grocery stores and my post got flagged for no reason. So I made it a personal point to log in to several networks around my neighborhood that are unsecured (because despite popular dumbass opinions, CL doesn't distinguish between USER ACCOUNTS but IP addresses instead) and I will continue to flag everything out of pure assholeness. I did nothing to deserve my flag and if you liberal Kerry/Edward cocksucking free-speech censoring shit stains want to flag my safeway post, then I will flag everything.

Fuck you, fuck all you liberals, fuck you conservatives, fuck all of you who flagged my Safeway post, I'm ruining CL's R&R because of it."<<<

I'd really like to hear more from the flagger. What's going on in your life, flagger? How much time do you actually have to spend flagging all the posts? Do you have it, like, hooked up to a cell phone or something? The sheer numbers of post that you flag are astounding.
Let's talk.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie, please...go away...now...

Thursday, October 12, 2006 9:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on!

Lets Rage all the uptight flagging CockClowns!!

Thursday, October 12, 2006 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home